Rubie's is the world's largest producer of costumes and dress-up accessories including Star Wars, Spider-Man and Wonder Woman costumes. The company’s licensing department actively negotiates and secures licensed rights to produce such popular character and celebrity costumes from major studios, publishers, and talent agencies.
The licensing department is currently seeking an Executive Assistant located in Melville, NY, primarily assisting the Managing Director of Licensing & Business Development and secondarily assisting the Licensing Manager across multiple projects and being responsible for organizing and managing document and contract workflow, including the accurate maintenance of multiple information schedules. This role serves as a key liaison with both internal design and sales teams as well as external business partners. Additionally, the Executive Assistant schedules meetings, conference calls, maintains calendars and reminders, prepares power-point decks and other documents, organizes product samples, coordinates travel arrangements, transmits outgoing mail and product samples. This position may experience frequently changing priorities and deadlines.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook, Power-point.
- Minimum four-year bachelor degree.
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks, to master new skills, and to maintain confidential matters.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Legal Assistant experience preferred but not required.
Submit cover letter, resume, and references to LICENSING@RUBIES.COM or apply directly through monster