Posted: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 3:09 AM
Why use an auto broker as opposed to using an auto dealer?
1. We are lease and finance auto brokers. Most people don't understand the concept of Auto Brokers and how they can lower your monthly car payments. The lease agreement is between you and the dealership, we simply broker the best deal for you. There's absolutely no difference between leasing the car from us or the dealership. The only difference is we save you time, money and hassle!!!
2. Many dealerships across the country realize they can make a lot more money when they use Auto Brokers. For example let's compare two different dealerships, we have dealership A, and dealership B. dealership A sells 50 cars a month to walk in customers, then there's dealership B who not only sells 50 cars a month to walk in customers but also sells 100 cars to lease brokers like us. So basically in the eyes the manufacturers dealership B who sells 100 more cars a month is doing a much better job therefore the manufacturer rewards them with more benefits. Some of the benefits the dealership receives are lower prices, first pick at new cars, more funding, and co-op money. We have great relationships with most of these high volume dealerships, beneficial for both.
Ok hope that helped explain a little of what we do. Now let's go over what we recommend you do before you lease or purchase your new car. It can really be annoying or time consuming to lease a new car and most people end up overpaying or making wrong decisions. These are the steps we recommend you take before leasing your new car.
1. Decide on your 3 favorite cars and 3 favorite colors. That way it's more likely at least one will be running a special that month.
2. Visit the dealership and test drive the car; make sure your comfortable driving it.
3. When you're at the dealership find out what options are available for car that interest you.
4. The questions you should ask the dealership are:
Find out the manufacturer suggested retail price also known as the MSRP of the vehicle. With your MSRP you will know exactly what options are in the car and its total value. That way when you compare the dealership and brokers prices, you will be comparing the price on same exact car. Apples to Apples with the same exact options!
5. Now that you picked your car and have your MSRP its time to get the best deal. Prior to leaving the dealership ask him for the lowest monthly payment and what's your total out of pocket.
6. When you leave the dealership give us a call for a quote, 99% of the time we are noticeably cheaper.
Hope this helped. If you have any further questions please call us at:
Great Neck New York
Free Delivery Up To 150 Miles
ACURA | AUDI | BMW | BUICK | CADILLAC | CHEVROLET | CHRYSLER | DODGE | FORD | GMC
HONDA | HYUNDAI | INFINITI | JAGUAR | JEEP | LAND-ROVER | LEXUS | MASERATI | MAZDA | MERCEDES-BENZ
| MINI | NISSAN | PORSCHE | TOYOTA | VOLKSWAGEN | VOLVO
• Location: Great Neck NY, Long Island
• Post ID: 88341627 longisland