Manager / Product Master Data Management Solutions - NBTY Global, Inc (Bohemia, New York)
Posted: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 3:05 PM
This position will be a leadership role within the IT organization, with a supporting team of technical and Business analysis resources. The role will be the direct interface to Senior and Executive level business partners, and will provide program management leadership and business analysis services to facilitate the successful execution of global business objectives. The role will plan, execute, and finalize projects and programs according to strict deadlines and within budget aligned to the business strategy.
- Client Management & Communication: Responsible for managing the relationship between IT and Executive level leadership within the business community, to provide technical and business process solutions to meet user needs. Responsible for communication with Executive and Senior Management as well as Department Managers
- Business Analysis: Analyzes business partners operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions. Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology. Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprises competitive edge.
- Responsible for full life-cycle project management on large-scale IT projects in support of business objectives. Projects will include mix of vendor software package solution implementations and integration, as well as some in-house custom developed applications.
- Team Management: Responsibilities include building a team with the technical skills necessary to support internal and external customers, and developing a staff training and professional development strategy.
- Vendor Management: Management of technology vendor relationships, including contract execution and scope definition. Manage project budgets, timelines, and resource allocation and assignments.
- Project Management: Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects; define staffing requirements & responsibilities, and set deadlines based on documented project plan. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals & objectives of the business area.
- Research, Analyze & Document Requirements: Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user business needs and requirements.
- Requirements Definition & Documentation: Consult with business users to gather and document information about program needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements.
- Project Planning & Development: Prepare detailed description of program functions, and create project and task plans required to develop or modify customized computer programs or purchase packaged vendor applications.
- Unit & System Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT): Manage and participate in testing activities, to refine and debug programs, and obtain required user acceptance documentation.
- Implementation & Deployment: Manage and schedule new system implementations and deployments.
- Training and End-User Documentation: Prepare user documentation and participate in end-user training, as required.
- Reporting: Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of projects. Monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Compliance: Ensures accuracy and completeness of all required Sarbanes-Oxley (SoX) documentation.
• Location: Long Island, Bohemia
• Post ID: 36965962 longisland