What you’ll be doing...
You are responsible for driving new business and customer growth in the SMB marketplace, through training and development of the indirect employees and self-generated opportunities
- Develop, implement, and monitor regional sales and incentive programs designed to drive agents/retailers productivity and meet or exceed established Key Performance Indicators.
- Communicate sales programs results/effectiveness to the field.
- Train, coach, and educate agent/retailer employees on VZW competitive advantages, products and services, promotions, methods and procedures, and point-of-sale ordering systems.
- Meet with customers along with agentsDrive agents/retailers to hit sales objectives
- Observe store personnel’s sales techniques and customer interaction, and coach employees on VZW selling strategies.
What we’re looking for...
- 3-5 years of sales, marketing, training, and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Prior account management experiences a plus.
- Evenings and weekends as required.
- PC proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, presentation & communication skills are required.
- The ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
- Prior experience in the wireless industry a plus.
- A valid driver’s license, good driving record and proof of insurance is required.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2433233-account-executive-small-business-indirect-sales
• Post ID: 155014887 longisland